Ongoing long term Programs:
• Social mobilization of women in rural, conflict affected, IDP and ethnic minority communities: empowering women for social participation, building community resource centers for awareness and development of the communities; since 2010;
• Support social activism of community based groups of young volunteers; since 2011;
• Community Philanthropy: support the growing Network of Community Foundations (currently: 11 foundations) in their grant-giving activism; since 2012;
• Gender responsive budgeting: building collaboration between women’s groups and local government officials for considering community needs and requirements in municipal plans and budgets; since 2011;
• Raising quality of local governance through establishment of local village councils; since 2015.