Community Foundation Leli
Contact persons: Nana Nersezashvili
Contact information of Community Foundation: email@example.com
Web.page of Community Foundation: www.leli.ge
The geographical coverage of the Leli community foundation’s work is Kakheti Region, Lagodekhi Municipality. CF operates in 18 communities/50 villages. 15 women’s and 4 youth group is associated with the Leli, with Overall 100 individual voluteers.
Leli Community Foundation has awarded 12 grants with total amount of 15.168 Georgian Lari.
Community organization Leli was established in 2006 as youth center and got official registration in 2007. In 2011 Leli became community foundation with mandate to make grants.
Strategic Directions are education based on community needs and spreading the model of community educational centers in Kakheti region; Activating youth and women for social integration; Developing small farmers capacities, spreading modern texhnologies and eco-friendly approaches in agriculture; Empowering activism of grassroots women and young girls with the capacity of community fund
and initiating social changes.
The mission and vision of Leli Community Foundation:
To live in the community without poverty, people are actively collaborating and are carriying about common interests and environment. In order to achieve this, community foundation Leli is working in Kakheti region communities and for triggering the development processes is carrying our youth non-formal educational programs, is organizing civic engagement activism, cultural and sportive programs. Advocated community needs on various levels. In its operation, Leli CF is highlighting adults, youth, women and ethnic minority needs living in Kakheti.
- Community mobilization for infrastructural development, participatory approach to project writing and development process;
- Activating youth for educational, art and sport initiatives and camps;
- empowering women with profession and craft workshops etc.
Thematic working fields of Leli Community Foundation:
- Women’s Leadership;
- Working with people with special needs;
- Working with ethnic and religions minorities;
- Domestic Violence;
- Education and skills development;
- Women’s human rights;
- Increasing community welfare and community philanthropy;
- Working with children and adults;
- Spreading the culture of volunteering;
- Environment protection and green activism;
- practicing bio farming;
- social entrepreneurship
Posted on May 22, 2018
by Taso Foundation